Renew beach and boat ramp parking permits starting December 15.
Written by Kristen Schmutz
Belden Communications News
Residents in New Smyrna Beach can apply for their free 2023 beach lot and boat ramp parking permits starting Thursday, December 15, 2022. All currently issued parking permits expire on Saturday, December 31, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. and do not automatically roll over.
Permits are valid at the following New Smyrna Beach locations:
- Grayce K. Barck North Beach Community Park, 1100 N. Atlantic Ave.
- Esther Street Beachfront Park, 551 Esther St.
- Flagler Avenue Boardwalk, 210 Buenos Aires St.
- Marianne Clancy Park, 901 S. Atlantic Ave.
- 27th Avenue Beachfront Park, 3701 S. Atlantic Ave.
- North Causeway Boat Ramps (East & West)
- Swoope Boat Ramp, 2455 Boat Ramp Dr.
For more information or to apply for your free parking permit, visit www.parknsb.com or call (386) 424-2238.